Monday, December 26, 2011

Kinda glad it's over

The things I liked about Christmas:
  • Seeing my brothers, Everest & K2
    • Also special recognition because they helped clean and cook!
  • Seeing my in-laws
  • Opening presents
  • Having scrumptious meals (prime rib was particularly wonderful!)
The things I didn't like about Christmas:
  • The fact that this was our first Christmas without Mom
  • Ev's wife, F Bear, couldn't make it up because she is doin' poorly (Get well, F Bear!!)
  • The rush from place to place over the 2 day period
  • Overeating

But now it's over and time to turn to other things, namely, I am turning freakin' fifty in less than two months. Ugh. Double ugh.

I'm trying to think of some way to commemorate this via my blog so stay tuned. I don't think it will be as mundane as a "50 years, 50 accomplishments" type thing because I can't even imagine how I'd come up with 50 accomplishments.

In the meantime, I will clean up my office and plan for the rest of the week. This will include taking down and putting away Christmas decorations, having lunch with an old high school friend, and figuring out more topics to write about on this blog. Books? Movies? All that and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment