Monday, December 19, 2011

Well, crap!


I bought a new bathroom scale today because my old one is so wishy-washy on our uneven floors. I try to weigh in the same spot but I'm not sure it makes much of a difference. The new one is digital and weighs in increments of .2 rather than just .5. And I am like 7 pounds heavier on it!

Grrrrr.

So now I don't know what my weight REALLY is. I do know that I have still lost 17 pounds. But I was so close to getting into the next "decade" of loss (when the middle number goes down, that is) and now I am UP to last month's decade. Crapola.

In exciting yogurt news, the Trader Joe's Organic Vanilla definitely earns an A+ on (real!) vanilla flavor but a D- because I can POUR it onto my cereal. I just don't like my yogurt to be runny. I KNOW it doesn't really matter; it's just that I don't like it to immediately run to the bottom of the cereal bowl. I'm a wacko, what can I say?

My brother K1 arrives tomorrow (at my dad's). My other brother, K2, arrives Thursday evening. I may be picking him up at the airport.

A million more gifts to wrap so this is short!

1 comment:

  1. Seventeen pounds is an amazing accomplishment!!! And who knows if this scale is any more or less accurate than any other scale. Pat yourself on the back, girlfriend! You rock.

    I'm thinking of you today, and your dad, and missing your mom too. I will light a candle for you all at church tonight. Please tell your dad that I wish him a very happy anniversary - I know that he was a wonderful husband to Dottie.

    And I'm really proud of how hard you've worked to get rid of your desire to make everything perfect for everyone. Cling to that tonight! And have fun yourself - that is the most important thing.

    I'm thinking of you and sending so much love.

    xox

    ReplyDelete