Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Back!

Sorry for disappearing for a while! My niece has been staying with us while her dad is in the hospital in San Francisco. When we have company they either get The Boy's room and/or my office. Since this was more of an open-ended visit, she got the office which is where my computer lives. One good thing, I got to say this to The Boy: "Your cousin is coming to stay so you need to clean your bathroom!"

But today her dad is going home after WEEKS in the hospital, poor thing. He had some blood clot issues as a result of back surgery earlier this year. Very scary.

Hmm, I was going to write about My Son the Sluggard but I am too pissed off to recount the tale. Yesterday he told me he would begin looking for a job today and he has not come out of his room once all day today. It's now 5:37 p.m. I didn't really believe he'd follow through but still.

[Oh wait, the shower just started so it must mean he's going out with his girlfriend tonight. One thing about the girlfriend: she solved the lack-of-hygiene problem.]

And now CPA Boy is almost home so I don't have more time to write right now.

So I guess I'll be more "back" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment