Tuesday, July 24, 2012

No More Excuses


I went to the gym today for the first time after a few years of absence. The hard part is actually making myself GO. Once I'm there I'm fine. Today I rode the stationary bike and used some of the machines to lift weights.I need to take it slow with my shoulder but that is slowly getting better.

Tomorrow I will go back and do some more, perhaps try the elliptical machine. Last time I tried it it hurt and I've since learned that I was doing it incorrectly.

There are also some classes, like step and Zumba, that I will try out.

One thing is true: I felt so virtuous after working out!

I have no idea how much I weigh because I haven't checked since we came back from vacation. I will do the gym thing for a couple of weeks then try. I had lost 30 pounds but I know I gained a bit back during and after vacation. Ugh. And it's time to cut out sugar for a while. This week will be the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment