Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sick, sick sick...

I have been so very sick this last week with a really horrendous cold. Yesterday was the worst day and I spent all day in bed. (The worst days are the ones where I feel so awful I can't even read or watch TV to fill the time.)

I'm at the point where I have a deep, wracking cough which makes it difficult to fall asleep. I either feel like I'm drowning in mucus or I get that little dry spot that makes it seem like all oxygen has been sucked from the room. Fun.

This is how bad I am feeling: I still haven't watched the first part of "Downton Abbey" from Sunday night! And I was completely unaware that it was Oscar nomination time!

I plan to be back to form in a day or two. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better, honeybunny! The entirety of Boston was sick in December -- I guess the germs blew westward? We apologize.

    xx

    ReplyDelete