Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

We here in the Kelly/CPA Boy Family are very glad to see the end of 2013. It has been a rough year what with the uncertainty of CPA Boy's health woes. Now we are on an even keel and look forward to a more normal (whatever that means) new year.

So I herewith offer a swift kick in the backside to 2013 and welcome 2014 with open arms.

Happy New Year to everyone!

PS: I am not much of a resolution maker much less a resolution keeper but I will try to blog more regularly as, ahem, I have many interesting things to say! (Only Lady Chardonnay will get that inside joke. This one's for you, Babycakes!)

3 comments:

  1. "The world is getting warmer!" There's one.

    Happy New Year, honeybunny!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This posted on December 31, so I expect at least one post in 2014, Gregorian calendar-style. CPA BOY loves you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Chardonnay has loved you longer!!

      . . . not that I'm competitive.

      It's just a fact.

      Delete